Meru Global Partnership Day of Prayer
Sunday, April 22nd has been designated as a joint day of prayer between the Diocese of Meru and the Greater Milwaukee Synod. If you drink Mt. Meru coffee or have responded to appeals for hunger relief, or hosted a visitor from a partner parish, or assisted a student with a scholarship, you know the blessings of this partnership.
There are many ways to observe this day of prayer.
- Include the people, pastors and congregations of Meru in the prayers of the people. Pray specifically for the people who are hungry, the children who need school fees, the pastors who minister to so many.
- Take a special offering for the Diocese of Meru. This year’s appeal has been designated for pastoral education.
- Invite from the Meru partnership committee to speak — to the Sunday school, an adult education group, or for a ministry moment.
- Organize a prayer vigil for the people of Meru.
- Like Partners with Meru on facebook
- Learn more about medical missions, education initiatives and development projects that the synod through the Meru partnership committee is involved in.
- Watch for the new Mt. Meru Partnership web-site, at partnerswithmeru.intuitwebsites.com.
- Buy Mt. Meru coffee for friends and family.
Thank you for the ongoing spiritual and financial support you offer to our global partners. For more information or worship resources for the Meru Day of Prayer, Sunday, April 22, contact Walt Chossek, Partnership Communications Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-510-1178.
Featured photo CC DavidDennisPhotos.com