The Call Process
The time of calling a pastor can be a special time for reflection and prayer in the life of a congregation. This time of transition is an opportunity for the Council to provide encouragement, trust in God, unity and spiritual growth. Prayer, bible study, and regular devotions keep the leadership spiritually centered as it guides the congregation in grieving its loss, assessing the current congregational strengths and weaknesses, creating a vision for mission and ministry, and calling a new pastor.
The Ministry Site Profile (MSP) and Rostered Leader Profile (RLP) forms in the account access links below are live web forms. Here are some quick facts you should know:
- Ministry Site Profile and Rostered Leader Profile forms are accessed on the ELCA.org site via the account access links below.
- Please do not download these forms and work offline!
- You must work within the account access portal for your forms to be live and viewable to the synod office.
- We will not be able to see your profile until you hit submit.
- You may save a copy to your computer when you’re finished.
- You can edit after you have submitted the form as many times as you would like. Be sure to submit the form each time you finish editing.
- Save your work often using the “save” button on each page.
Call Process Resources for Congregations
Call Process Resources for Pastors