Virtual Coaching registration is now available. This is an interactive, online coaching experience with Jonathan Reitz, CEO and Lead Trainer for CoachNet International. The specifics are listed below. Why should you take or encourage others to take cnLaunch? First, it is a highly effective way to become a first rate coach. Second, it costs less. No meals, no travel, no overnight stay in a hotel. Third, it is highly effective. Oh, I think I said that already! It covers the same materials we use in our face to face coaching training but because it is spread out over eight weeks in 1 ½ hour sessions, it allows participants to process what they are hearing and begin to practice their skills right away.
Here is the description of cnLaunch from our partner CoachNet: This is the first required track in cnStandard. This is built on the model that CoachNet has used since 1999, and is designed to get you started coaching with solid skills. Completing cnLaunch with a CoachNet trainer gives you 16 hours of coach specific training. This cohort starts on Monday February 3, 2014 at 1pm Eastern. To register click this link: http://bit.ly/1dE3hdI
• 16 Hours, delivered fully online; 8 weeks of sessions, 90 minutes in each session.
• Mondays at 1pm Eastern/10am Pacific, starting Monday February 3, 2014.
• Emphasis on the basics of coaching: Listening, Powerful Questions, and Action Steps.
• Practice coaching triads and writing assignments in between sessions. You will have to schedule these triads yourself.
• Roughly equivalent to the training used by 50+ denominations around the world.
• All 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies are covered.
• $795 in the CoachNet store, if not a part of cnStandard.