Annual Reports to the Bishop
Annual reports to the bishop are now available online and can be accessed at this link: http://www.elca.org/About/Chu
There are a few important steps in filing these reports:
- Choose the correct report. Several reports are available on this page so you’ll need to choose the one that is correct for you from this list:
- Minister of Word and Sacrament – Reports to the Synod Bishop
- Minister of Word and Service – Reports to the Synod Bishop
- Download the report and save it to your computer. Then open the report from your computer and begin to fill it in. The reason for this is that sometimes adobe opens files in your browser. When this happens you can fill in the report but you can’t save the data and you end up sending us blank report. Downloading it first and then opening it from your computer helps to avoid that problem. it’s also fine to send handwritten reports if you prefer.
- Email or mail the report to the synod office. You can email reports to email@example.com. Our mailing address is 1212 S. Layton Blvd, Milwaukee 53215.