Executive Assistant for Administration/Secretary (Ascension Lutheran, Milwaukee)
Ascension Lutheran Church, Milwaukee (located at 1236 S. Layton Blvd. in Milwaukee,) is seeking a full time (30 hours/week) Executive Assistant for Administration/Secretary.
The Executive Assistant for Administration/Secretary will work in the following areas: Communication, Administration and Clerical. This is a full time (30 hours/week) position with benefits. Please request a full job description and application if interested in working with a dynamic, multi-cultural and multi-lingual congregation. Contact is Pr. Jon Jacobs: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a person with the following attributes and qualifications
- Actively living the Christian life based on a strong personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- A “People Person” who is sociable, friendly, personable, caring and engaging.
- Able to work as a team player.
- Capable of receiving instruction and carrying out tasks independently using problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Strong clerical, communication, computer and organization skills.
- Works well under pressure
- Education: High School with some college preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Supervisory experience
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar position
- Ability to use a variety of office equipment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Church Windows software
- Proficient in English and Spanish or Hmong, both speaking and writing.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Contact is Pr. Jon Jacobs: email@example.com