Worship Support/Volunteer Coordinator (St. Luke’s, Waukesha)
General Job Description
The Worship Support/Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for the preparation of worship resources, communications of the congregation (written, oral, social media, and any other technology) and for involving people in the ministries of St. Luke’s Lutheran Church. This is a part-time position with a start date of May, 2017. To apply, or with any questions, contact Jim Trainor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position reports to, and receives direction from, the pastoral team.
- Prepare required resources for all worship services (presentations, bulletins, lessons to lectors, etc.)
- Coordinate the scheduling of all volunteers.
- Coordinate the technology needs of the congregation (post weekly calendar of events on monitors, website design, social media, etc.)
- Assist with coordination of special events.
- Collaborate with pastors and other staff members.
- Cross-train for all office support duties.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Reflects Christian values in personal life and in interaction with others
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (desktop publishing software, presentation software – PowerPoint) and MediaShout, social media and website design.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Minimum high-school or equivalent education is required.