Secretary/Executive Assistant for Administration (Ascension Lutheran, Milwaukee)
Ascension Lutheran Church, Milwaukee is seeking a full time (30 hours/week)
Secretary / Executive Assistant for Administration
The Secretary / Executive Assistant for Administration will work in the following areas: Communication, Administration, and Clerical.
*This is a full time (30 hours/week) position with benefits. *
Please request a full job description and application if interested in working with a dynamic, multi-cultural and multi-lingual congregation.
Contact is Pr. Jon Jacobs: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a person with the following attributes and qualifications:
- Actively living the Christian life based on a strong personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- A “People Person” who is sociable, friendly, personable, caring and –
- – Able to work as a team player.
- Capable of receiving instruction and carrying out tasks independently using problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Strong clerical, communication, computer and organization skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Education: High School, with some college preferred.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Supervisory experience.
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar position.
- Ability to use a variety of office equipment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Church Windows software.
- Proficient in English and Spanish or Hmong, both speaking and writing.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Ascension Lutheran Church is located at:
1236 S. Layton Blvd.
Milwaukee, WI 53215