• Provide a safe & welcoming atmosphere to children who come to the nursery
• Open the nursery – reading over small group lesson and activities, checking your supplies for the activity, turn on the music, put away any toys, help families check-in
• Closing the nursery – cleaning toys in a designated area, putting away any materials, washing and cleaning up any art supplies
• Alternating Sunday morning hours ranging from 7:45-12:15 (approximately) according to season.
• Occasional events: additional worship times, congregational meetings, new member classes, etc.
• Serves under the direction of the Nursery Coordinator and the Preschool Ministry Director
• Helps oversee nursery care adult and youth volunteersLeadership & Development:
• Help implement a simple, structured program: check-in, free play, lead a lesson and activity along with meeting a variety of infant & toddler needs
• Help maintain the nursery room: ensure that supplies, equipment, toys, bedding, etc. that are organized, cleaned, sorted and in good conditionCommunication:
• Connect with parents & welcome new families
• Help acquaint nursery volunteers with the nursery program and expectations
Skills & Experience Requirements:
To apply, please contact:
Our Savior’s Lutheran Church
145 E Lisbon Rd
Oconomowoc, WI 53066