The Synod Council and Conference Deans are excited about the opportunity to meet together as conference congregations in person over the next month to reflect on who we are as God’s people together in our Greater Milwaukee Synod. When a congregation seeks a new pastor, they begin with conversations about identity, mission, and purpose before turning to a focus specifically on the leader they seek.
We invite you to join in a conference conversation about who we are as a synod, who God is calling us to be, and where God is inviting us to show up before we turn to the questions of leadership and the 2022 Synod Assembly bishop election. Members of the Synod Council will be facilitating interactive and engaging conversation.
For those unable to attend in person, the Synod Council will be offering several Zoom options in November (further details to come). For safe in-person gatherings we will not be serving food and will ask people to mask.
The time is 7:00-8:30 p.m. for each event. Locations are as follows:
- West Conference: October 21 at Christ the King, Delafield
- South Central Conference: October 28 at Luther Memorial, West Allis
- South Conference: November 2 at Mount Pleasant, Racine
- North Conference: November 3 at St. John, Grafton
- Central Conference: November 4 at Bay Shore, Whitefish Bay
- West Central Conference: November 8 at St. Mark’s, Waukesha
Come and ponder together the new questions that are bubbling up for what we need for the future of the church in the Greater Milwaukee Synod.