North Cape Lutheran Church is actively recruiting for a part
time Youth and Family Minister to help our community’s
children and adolescents in their understanding of
themselves and their faith!
If you or someone you know is interested in applying – please send your resume to email@example.com.
● Overseeing, growing, and coordinating the church’s youth and family
● Designing, overseeing, and evaluating programs, events, and classes.
● Interacting with students during Sunday Services and community events.
● Developing positive relationships with students and their parents.
● Sharing program plans through social media.
● Recruiting and supporting volunteers and fostering intergenerational
● Attending and participating in staff meetings.
● High School Diploma
● Previous youth ministry experience is an advantage.
● Bachelor’s degree in related fields is an advantage.
● Proficient understanding of challenges and needs of young people.
● Excellent computer skills, and proficiency with social media.
● Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Excellent organizational skills.