All Choir (Final) Rehearsal for Prayer Service to Commemorate the 500th Anniversary of the Reformation
October 30 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Choir volunteers for the Lutheran/Catholic Reformation Service: Please join us for the final rehearsal for this event.
This rehearsal will be held in the sanctuary choir loft. There is no elevator access.
This is the only combined (Lutheran and Catholic choirs) rehearsal. Rehearsal will be led by Jeff Honore, and will prepare singers to participate in the choir at the following night’s Reformation Service (Tuesday, October 31, also at Ascension Lutheran church.)
Interested volunteers, please note:
- Please contact Phil Smith at the synod offices (414.671.1212 or email@example.com) to sign up;
- Please plan to attend one of the Lutheran choir-only rehearsals scheduled for Wednesday, October 25th and Thursday, October 26th (click on the dates for more details);
- The music to be sung is available in PDF format for downloading below;
- You can hear much of the music/service at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3919&v=plkK6zNHP_0
- If you have any other questions about this event, please contact Margaret Schoewe at firstname.lastname@example.org