The Greater Milwaukee Synod’s Anti-Racism Team
Invites you to participate in the next
Understanding & Analyzing Systemic Racism
Facilitated by Crossroads Trainers
October 24-26, 2019
- Thursday: 5:15 (Dinner) — 9 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. — 6 p.m.
- Saturday 8:30 a.m. — 4 p.m.
- St. Mary’s Lutheran Church, 2001 80th St. Kenosha, WI 53140
- Site questions to Rev. Sheila Rawn, 262-658-3555, email@example.com
- $200 for ELCA participants
- $250 for non-ELCA participants
- Cost includes materials, 1 Dinner, 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, Snacks
- Scholarship assistance available upon request (Fee does not cover the entire cost)
Things to know
- Participation in Entire Training Required
- It is recommended that a team participate from a congregation/institution for best results.
- To receive more details or if you have questions, please contact either of the Greater Milwaukee Synod’s Anti-Racism Team’s Co-Conveners:
Register using the link below or mail this paper form:
After you register, you will immediately receive a confirmation email. If you do not, please check your spam folder. If you cannot locate that email, call us at 414.671.1212.