There are three main ways to send your general mission support, gifts for global mission partners and other ministries to the Greater Milwaukee Synod:
- Online through Vanco Payment Solutions
- By mailing a check and using our online remittance form
- By mailing a check and including our printed remittance form: Remittance-form 2018
If you mail a check please be sure to:
- Make the check payable to “Greater Milwaukee Synod – ELCA.” This includes checks for Breaking the Chains, The Table, Reconciling in Christ (RIC) and indicate the ministry(s) and amount(s) in the memo section of the check.
- If donating to Lutheran Campus Ministry or Outreach for Hope, please make the check payable to those specific organizations and mail to the Greater Milwaukee Synod.
- Include the specific fund designations on the memo line of the check or note that you have submitted an online or paper remittance form.
- Include your congregational ID on the remittance form.
- Send checks to Financial Administrator, Greater Milwaukee Synod – ELCA, 1212 S. Layton Blvd., Milwaukee, WI 53215.
If you have any questions about submitting a remittance form or fund designations, please contact: Lee D. Johnston, Financial Administrator.
Financial Resources for Congregations
For additional congregational financial resources please visit the ELCA webpages.
Greater Milwaukee Synod Financial Statements and Supplementary Information
Looking for even more information and details on the Synod’s finances? Contact Lee D. Johnston, our Financial Administrator for additional information.