For individuals giving in the following categories only:
- Greater Milwaukee Synod Mission Support
- Equipping the Saints Campaign
- Ken Wheeler Scholarship Fund
- Black String Triage Ensemble
- Breaking the Chains
- Lutheran Campus Ministry
- Outreach for Hope
- The Table
- *Meru Tanzania
- *El Salvador
*Use Tithely for general giving to El Salvador and Meru. To give to specific parishes or projects, use Vanco
Be sure to use the down arrow and select the giving fund. When you add your card number, please note that you also need to add your zip code. See the images below for examples.
We recommend that all Congregational giving be done through Vanco. In addition, individuals wishing to give to specific funds not listed with Tithely may wish to use Vanco. For example:
- You want to support a specific sister parish in El Salvador or Meru.
- You want to support a specific ELCA ministry or program (i.e World Hunger, Lutheran World Relief, Lutheran Disaster Response)
- You wish to support some other vital ministries within the synod. (i.e LSS, Habitat for Humanity, Lutheran Camps, GMS Partner congregations.)
If you have not previously given via Vanco, you will need to ‘create a profile’ using the button under ‘Create Your Online Profile’
- On the left side, enter your Email address and re-enter it under confirm Email Address.
- Enter all of the required information on the Profile page. This includes:
- First Name
- Last Name
- State / Zip Code
- Create a password using the password requirements listed. Re-enter Password where indicated.
- Click “Create Profile” button at the bottom.