Subscribe  |  Jobs  |  Contact Us  

Rostered Minister Reports to the Bishop

Please download the appropriate form below and save it to your computer before you begin to fill it in.  When finished you can mail it to:

Greater Milwaukee Synod
Attn: Mary Romskog
1212 S. Layton Blvd
Milwaukee, WI 53215

or email it as an attachment to:

These forms can also be found on the ELCA website

Minister of Word and Sacrament – Reports to the Synod Bishop

Minister of Word and Service – Reports to the Synod Bishop