“Together in Mission” combines elements of last year’s cluster assembly with our former Lead & Learn event.
Our gathering is geared toward congregational leaders, staff, and rostered leaders. It is a time to celebrate that we are together in mission, to engage our questions, to learn from one another, and to dwell in God’s Word. The day will include two workshop slots and time for clusters to meet together over lunch.
8:30 – 9:00 am Gathering & Coffee
9:00 – 9:45 am Dwelling in the Word
10:00 – 11:15 am Workshop Slot #1
11:30 am – 1:00 pm Cluster Lunch Gatherings
1:15 – 2:30 pm Workshop Slot #2
2:45 pm Closing
On January 5th, registration for the individual workshops will open. (We will contact registrants with further instructions at that time. Please be certain that your registration includes a valid email address where we can contact you.)
Workshop topics will include:
- Neighborhood Outreach: Listening and Engaging in our Communities
- Pastoral Transition & Call Process
- From Caution to Courage: Stories of Loving our LGBTQ Neighbor
- Imagining New Ministry Edges: Beer, Bees, Bread & Beyond
- Portico Benefits Presentations for Pastors, and for Congregational Leaders
- Our Work of Reconciliation and Love in Anti-Racism
- The Forgotten Luther: Reclaiming the Social-Economic Dimension of the Reformation
- Mt. Meru Coffee Project
- Other topics yet to be announced.
The event fee is $10, which includes a boxed lunch. Childcare will be available upon request.