Congregational Giving

We recommend that all Congregational giving be done through Vanco Payment Solutions or by mailing a check and printed remittance form to our offices.

Give with

If you have not previously given via Vanco, you will need to create a profile using the button under ‘Create Your Online Profile’. Please start by clicking on the “Give with Vanco” button below and then log in or create a profile.

April 2024: If you encounter problems, or a misdirected page, when using the button below, please call the Synod office at 414 671 1212 before proceeding.


Give by

Download our remittance form and make your check payable to the Greater Milwaukee Synod.

Mail your check and the form to:

Greater Milwaukee Synod
Attn: Financial Administrator
PO Box 341695
Milwaukee, WI 53234

All checks should be made payable to the Greater Milwaukee Synod, with the intended recipient on the memo line, check stub or remittance form. Be sure to include your congregational ID number on the check and remittance form.

Financial Resources

Financial Resources for Congregations from the ELCA

For additional congregational financial resources please visit the ELCA webpages.  Here you will find (subject to changes on the ELCA website) information about best practices for various church processes; expense reimbursements; mileage reimbursements; congregational & clergy payroll resources; tax reporting resources; how to write minutes; other accounting guidelines; and much more.



Greater Milwaukee Synod Financial Statements and Supplementary Information

Looking for even more information and details on the Synod’s finances? Contact us at 414.671.1212.