Congregational Reporting

The Office of the Secretary receives annual congregation reports (Forms A and C), which are used to update the parochial statistics of the ELCA. Please keep a copy of your report for your records.

  • To file an annual congregation report, please click here.
  • To update your congregation’s leadership, please click here.

If you have lost your password or need your congregational ID please contact Phil in the synod office for assistance at 414.671.1212 or We are also able to help with any questions you may have.