- What will you get? Email news, events and articles. This is our official communication from the synod office to you.
- How often? One email a week. No more. No less.
- Who is this for? Primarily for members of churches within the Greater Milwaukee Synod and especially for leaders. Everyone is more than welcome to sign up (and we’d like it if you did!)
- Who can post? This newsletter is created weekly by our Communications Specialist, Robyn Di Giacinto.
- What will you get? Emails about church events, churches needing supply pastors/musicians, committee updates, poems, and more.
- How often? Very often. Several emails a day. (We recommend creating a filter in your email client to direct all of these messages to a special folder.)
- Who is this for? Primarily church leadership, staff, and those who like to get lots of emails about church stuff.
- Who can post? Anyone who is a member of the Synod Google group can post. Send your email to email@example.com.
(OR you can join by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treasurer Google group
- What will you get? Emails discussing topics related to GMS and congregational finances, asking questions, creating and strengthening partnerships, and providing help or feedback on various finance related items.
- Who is this for? Congregational treasurers, bookkeepers, and church finance people.
- Who can post? Anyone who is a member of the Treasurer Google group can post. Send your email to email@example.com.
You can join by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What will you get? Information from the synod office. Life Together is linked in our emailed newsletter for everyone and a printed copy is mailed to congregations and rostered ministers. You can read back issues here.
- How often? Quarterly in January, April, July, and October.
- Who is this for? Everyone
- Who can post? This newsletter is created by the synod staff.
- What will you get? Updates & highlights of synod events as well as some cool stuff that is happening around us.
- How often? Don’t worry, we won’t bombard you with posts.
- Who is this for? Everyone. We would love to connect with you!