Keep up to date with all the Synod happenings. Here’s all of the ways you can subscribe.
- What will you get? Email news, events and articles. It’s kinda like the “Reader’s Digest” of the synod listserve — we grab the important stuff for you.
- How often? One email a week. No more. No less.
- Who is this for? Primarily for members of churches within the Greater Milwaukee Synod. Especially for leadership of churches within the GMS. Everyone is more than welcome to sign up (and we’d like it if you did!)
- What will you get? Emails about church events, churches needing supply pastors/musicians, committee updates, poems, you name it.
- How often? Very often. Several emails a day. (We recommend creating a filter in your email client to direct all of these messages to a special folder.)
- Who is this for? Primarily church leadership, staff, and those who like to get lots of emails about church stuff.
(OR you can join by sending a blank email to email@example.com)
Need more help with the listserve/google group? Here are some answers to commonly asked questions »
- What will you get? An email newsletter about news and events with Cross+Generational topics. Cross+Generational Ministry is the model we use for integrating people of all ages and experiences more fully into the life of the church, and topics vary from age-specific events to conversations around how to engage this model in worship, fellowship, service, and all parts of our ministries.
- How often? About every 2 weeks.
- Who is this for? Anyone interested in learning more about how to more fully engage all generations into the life of the church, who would like to network and collaborate with others with similar interests.
- What will you get? Updates & highlights of synod events as well as some cool stuff that is happening around us.
- How often? Don’t worry, we won’t bombard you with posts. 🙂
- Who is this for? Everyone. We would love to connect with you!